Camp Abilities Camper Information
- Between the ages of 8-15 years old on July 23rd, 2017.
- Must be legally blind.
- Predominantly independent (assistance with tying shoes, picking clothing, hygiene reminders is okay).
- Able to be mobile up to one mile a day and participate fully in the majority of activities at camp.
- Display behaviors that allow them to function in a group setting that does not affect other group members (no biting, kicking, fleeing or aggressive behaviors towards others).
- Display medical needs conducive to a camp environment. Determination will be made at the discretion of camp medical staff prior to acceptance.
Please contact Stacey Gibbins, Director of Programs, at email@example.com or 360.718.2834 if you have any questions or concerns about Camp Abilities Oregon.