Camp Staff Information
Staff General Eligibility:
- Must show enthusiasm and willingness to have fun!
- Must be 19 years or older, or at least 1 year of undergraduate completed.
- Must complete application and interview process.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and national sex offender registry submission. Applicants must pass both.
- Must be moderately active and able to stand 12-14 hours daily.
- Must be able to attend all required orientation training.
- Must be able to stay on campus 24/7, starting the morning of when campers arrive till 4pm on the day of departure.
- Must have access to a laptop computer/tablet with Microsoft Word during the week of camp.
- Preferred to be studying or working in a related field.
Staff will receive a stipend at the end of each week of camp based on their role. Staff who are able to attend and work both Camp Abilities Oregon and Camp Abilities Washington will be given first priority in receiving a position.
Camp Positions Available: