General Camper Information:
- Be able to have fun and SMILE!
- Must be legally blind or be receiving vision services.
- Predominantly independent (assistance with tying shoes, picking clothing, hygiene reminders are okay).
- Able to be mobile up to three miles a day and participate fully in the majority of activities at camp.
- Display behaviors that allow them to function in a group setting that does not affect other group members (no bullying, biting, kicking, fleeing or aggressive behaviors toward others).
- Display medical needs conducive to a camp environment. Determination will be made at the discretion of camp medical staff prior to acceptance.