Camp Staff Information
Staff General Eligibility:
- Must show enthusiasm and willingness to have fun!
- Must be 19 years or older, or at least 1 year of undergraduate completed.
- Must complete application and interview process.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and national sex offender registry submission. Applicants must pass both.
- Must be moderately active and able to stand 12-14 hours daily.
- Must be able to attend all required orientation training.
- Must be able to stay on campus 24/7, starting the morning of when campers arrive till 4pm on the day of departure.
- Must have access to a laptop computer/tablet with Microsoft Word during the week of camp.
- Preferred to be studying or working in a related field.
Staff will receive a stipend at the end of each week of camp based on their role. Staff who are able to attend and work both camps will be given first priority in receiving a position.
Camp Positions Available: