Health & Safety Response Plan
At NWABA, ensuring the safety of our athletes, volunteers, and the team is our first priority. With the ongoing pandemic, NWABA has developed a health and safety plan to protect the health of our athletes, volunteers, and team members. We will continue to update this page as guidelines and regulations change.
UPDATE AS OF April 1, 2022
NWABA’s office is open to team members and scheduled visitors. Face coverings are not required in our office. Team members are available during regular hours, 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday.
Programs & Services Update
All Program Events
- NWABA has removed all face covering mandates for all indoor and outdoor events
- If you would like to don a face covering, you are welcome to but not required
- NWABA will provide transportation from our designated pickup locations
- Vaccination status is no longer required to access NWABA transportation services
- KN95 or N95 mask is required while riding int he van. KN95 masks will be provided by NWABA for transportation purposes
- NWABA requests no eating or drinking while transportation is in progress to and from events
In accordance with the CDC, we encourage anyone who is feeling ill to stay home from work and not attend NWABA programs or events. If you think you have been exposed to or infected with coronavirus (COVID-19), contact your medical provider immediately for further guidance.