Camp Spark Staff
Our staff are vital to ensure we offer a truly life-changing camp experience. These staff range in a variety of related fields and backgrounds. We have adapted physical education teachers, athletic directors, Paralympians, teachers of the visually impaired and certified orientation and mobility specialists! All of our staff have to complete an application, submit references, be interviewed by a Camp Spark director, and pass multiple background checks. These individuals are the best at what they do and we pride ourselves on bringing together the best team possible for our campers.
For more information on Camp Spark positions, click through the buttons below. Some positions are available at all sessions while others apply to only summer sessions. Some staff roles are volunteer while others are stipend, depending on the session.
- Must show enthusiasm and willingness to have fun!
- Must be 19 years or older, or have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate school.
- Must complete application and interview process.
- Must be willing to submit a voluntary disclosure statement and pass both a background check as well as a check of the national sex offender registry.
- Must be moderately active and able to stand 12-14 hours daily.
- Must be able to attend all required orientation training.
- Must be able to stay at the session 24/7 throughout the duration of the session.
- Must have access to a laptop computer/tablet with Microsoft Word or Adobe during the week of camp.
- Preferred to be studying or working in a related field.
Camp Spark Staff Positions
Below are the staff positions for Camp Spark sessions. For some sessions, these positions are volunteer and others are stipend. Some positions are available for all sessions while others are only for summer sessions; see each position description for more information. Staff who are able to attend and work multiple sessions will be given first priority in receiving a position.